Job Title: HSE OFFICER
Locations: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Full Time
We’re looking for an experienced HSE Officer who will be responsible for coordinating all safety and health-related activities.
Inspections and planning safe working practices, ensuring compliance with current health safety legislation. Risk assessments, identifying potential hazards and determining ways of reducing risks, providing health and safety training for employees and managers and investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health.
• A bachelor’s degree in a health, safety, or environmental field of study
• 8 years’ experience in health and safety, preferably in the Retail industry.
• HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organization skills
• Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically
• Good public speaking skills
• Leadership skills
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted. Applicants must be residents in the said location or willing to relocate.