Senior Health & Safety Advisor Job in Kettering
- Reference: 14061 (MR)
- Location: Kettering
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40k – 43k per year
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join a leading Waste Management organisation. Midlands or Northamptonshire is the ideal base location and you’ll be responsible for roughly 20 sites from the West Midlands and East Anglia. You will be providing a high quality service to operational sites, facilities and locations and ensure the successful local delivery and implementation of the company SHEQ strategy.
- Working on CDM type projects, helping to prepare client site briefs in this area.
- Engaging with local enforcement authorities and agencies on Quality, Health & Safety issues.
- Assist in compilation of Safety, Health & Quality management arrangements to ensure retention of ISO accreditation.
- Provide Safety, Health and Quality coaching for all levels of operational teams.
- Practical knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations.
- Waste, logistics or construction industry safety experience desirable.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Health, Safety & Quality.
- Minimum Graduate IOSH membership level.