Safety Officer Job for a DP3 Accommodation Construction Vessel in Nigeria
WRS is looking for a Safety Officer to join a DP3 Accommodation Construction Vessel in Nigeria.
This role is due to start towards the end of October.
You must have previous experience working as a Safety Officer. You also must have helicopter refuelling experience.
You must also have:
– BST / STCW’s
– SSO / OPB Certificate
– STCW Medical
– BOSIET or FOET or HUET (HUET only with BST)
– Passport (2 empty pages)
– Seamans Book
– Yellow Fever (Preferred but not necessary if Mexican)
– HLO (Preferred but not necessary)
– OHERTL /HERTL (Preferred but not necessary)
– GAS Tester (Preferred but not necessary)
– Ships Safety Officer Certificate / Safety Certificate/ NEBOSH (Preferred but not necessary) If crew do not have a Safety Officer Certificate they MUST have an Engineering / Deck Officer COC.
If this sounds like the next role for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org