Safety Manager Job in Texas, United States
We are searching for a Safety Manager located out of Houston, TX!
Company Overview: industrial construction services company that provides fabrication, specialty welding, and mechanical services to the refining and petrochemical industry.
– 15+ years of progressive health and safety experience leading large and complex talent strategies, programs, and processes.
– Experience with turnarounds and mechanical services strongly preferred.
– Strong communication skills are a MUST
– Demonstrated ability to drive significant, positive impact across a large-scale operating company.
– Experience leading national initiatives and change management in a growing organization focused on culture and engagement.
– Exceptional people leadership skills with proven expertise in building, developing, and leading remote teams
– Bachelor’s degree or CSP certification strongly preferred.
For more information please email Toni Rosario at email@example.com.