- At least 5 years’ experience in logistics safety.
- Good understanding of drivers and their management.
- Must be firm, tech savvy and smart with ability to analyse and prepare safety reports.
- High level of emotional intelligence but firm enough to enforce safety policies across board
- Must have worked in a safety supervisory position preferably in the haulage industry
- Must be conversant with safety concepts such as Hours of Service, managing high risk drivers, etc.
- Able to interpret GPS tracking data amongst others.
Salary: 150k + 50k performance incentive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the role as the subject of the mailSafety