Safety Manager at Recore Limited in Lagos – Nigeria
Deadline: 15th March, 2020
Our client, a brand leader in the FMCG manufacturing industry in Nigeria has requested our services in the provision of skilled manpower to promote her operational efficiency within the capacity below:
Job Type: Contract (6 months)
Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and policies to assess risk and adherence to safety laws
- Conduct and facilitate trainings and presentations on health, safety and environment matters as well as accident prevention
- Monitor compliances to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machineries to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents, incidents and near misses to discover cause and forestall reoccurrences
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities and prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness issues and statistics
- Workers adherence safety standards by utilizing personal protective equipment
- Put in place sustainable measures to mitigate all kinds of work-related hazards in the workplace
- Minimum of five years cognate experience
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- First degree holder in Safety Management or related field
- Proven experience in a FMCG manufacturing company is advantageous
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Ability in preparing reports and developing relevant safety policies
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Technical knowhow
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Certification and trainings in HSE (Occupational health and safety) is highly mandatory
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Monthly Gross: N150,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: This recruitment is urgent and successful candidates will be required to resume on short notice.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.