RATP Dev Middle East is hiring in Cairo Health Safety and Environment Supervisor
-Support Site HSE manager for HSE topics:
• Cooperate with the internal resources to achieve HSE objectives.
• Support the Site HSE Manager to perform HSE Risk Assessment and to define appropriate measures to control risks.
• Support the HSE Site Manager to prepare, implement and maintain emergency plans.
-Develop Site HSE Management System:
• Support the Site HSE Manager to develop, deploy and maintain the local procedures and tools and make sure they are aligned with RATP Dev Standards and international standards (ISO 14001 and ISO 45001).
• Assist the Site HSE Manager to ensure compliance of the site activities according to the HSE Plan, guidelines, and work instructions.
-Develop HSE culture in the site:
• Inform, instruct, and train employees to carry out the work in safe & environment-friendly mode according to the method of statement.
-Minimum 2 years experience in the same field.
-English level very good.
-can join in a short period.
If you are interested send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the subject line.