Quality Manager SABMiller Lagos
Job Title: Quality Manager SabMiller
Job Ref.: ABI016
Work level: Management
Job type: Permanent
- Manage Occupational Health, safety, Risk and Environment.
- Implement and manage the quality control environment.
- Lead and assure the integrity of quality measurement system.
- Protection organization reputation and product integrity.
- Manage financial performance.
- Manage human resources by developing employees; ensuring a healthy industrial climate; managing and applying people processes, managing own performance and that of direct report, etc.
- Communicate effectively in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s of science in chemistry and Microbiology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in laboratory, brewing or packaging operations.
- Good understanding of process control within brewing/process environment.
- Sound computer knowledge.
Key competencies and attributes
- Strong leadership potential and proven leadership ability.
- Good communicator, with effective team-rated skills.
- Assertive and analytical.
- Attention to details.
- Act with integrity.
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of the manufacturing excellence.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the link below.