QHSE Supervisor – Power Plant – Sharjah, UAE – 9,500 AED per month.
· The QHSE policies and procedures will be developed during the commissioning of the project.
· They will use group corporate policies and procedures, tailoring them to the project as required.
· The role will be around 60% safety, 30% environmental and 10% ISO focused.
· Candidates should have a Degree in Engineering, Environmental, Safety or similar.
· 5 years experience in QHSE supervision and coordination and an industrial facility is required. Previous UAE / GCC experience is required.
· Candidates should have excellent communication skills and be keen to further develop their skills. Ongoing training and personnel development are provided. This is a long-term opportunity.
· A salary of up to 9,500 AED per month plus family status VISA, medical insurance and flights are provided.
For more information please contact Cherry Gilhang on Cherry@italent-me.com