JOB TITLE: OPERATIONS HSE MANAGER ENI KAZAKHSTAN (IRC206495)
Work pattern: 28/28 rotation
Employment type: Contract (12 months fixed terms contract)
Location: Central Asia-Kazakhstan-ONSHORE AKSAI-KZ- ONSHORE AKSAIProfessional area: Integrated HSE Process
Eni has been active in Kazakhstan since 1992, in the exploration and production sector. We are a joint operator of the Karachaganak field and a part of the North Caspian Sea PSA (NCSPSA) consortium.
The Karachaganak field was discovered in 1979 and is located in a remote and challenging environment with temperatures ranging from -40⁰ Celsius in winter to 40⁰ Celsius in summer. The field’s depth is around 3,500 metres and 1,600 metres thick. It is one of the world’s largest gas and condensate fields, with estimated hydrocarbons initially in place (HIIP) at 9 billion barrels of condensate and 48 trillion cubic feet (tcf) of gas, with estimated gross reserves of over 2.4 billion barrels of condensate and 16 tcf of gas.
We are currently recruiting for a HSE Operations Manager
The key responsibilities are:
- Ensure the environmental measure applied across KPO Operations directorate are developed, implemented and compliant with legislation, instructions, environmental standards and regulations during production activities.
- Ensure that KPO operations Directorate are fully compliant with all HSE regulatory requirements. Ensure that all KPO HSE requirements and procedures are appropriately managed and safety initiatives communicated in a consistent manner.
- Ensure that HSE support and guidance is provided to all operational facilities.
- Reporting directly into the Operation Director, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership managing multiple cross functional reports.
- Advanced domestic and international experience in HSE
- Strong legislative and regulating documents, methodical material in labour protection, environmental and occupational safety
- Strong people management experience working in a multi discipline environment
Relevant Degree in the field of HSE (or equivalent).