Occupational Health Physician in Europe
Job Ref: 121636BR
Location: Pernis, Netherlands
- Define and deliver services as described in year plan
- Have single point accountability for effective, efficient and appropriate provision of broad occupational health services with specific emphasis on medical absence management and as per Shell Health yearly priorities.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, efficiency and effectiveness through adoption of new technology and communication innovations
- Manage and facilitate health improvements and interactions with e.g. external local health practitioners, providers and stakeholders
- Support the team lead in providing health input for tactical direction and support for Human Performance & Care
- In collaboration with team lead, interact with HR and HSE on the contribution of Health in HR and HSE processes
- Ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary team,
- Located at one or more of our locations in The Netherlands
You’ll call on at least 5 years post-certification experience as occupational health physician with experience in working in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment.
In your resume we hope to find evidence of excellent leadership and proven change management skills.
Your strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as the professional and personal stature to interface with, and influence, a wide variety of contacts, incl. senior management, staff council, contractors, other health and HSE professionals, and stakeholders such as health authorities, NGO’s and local communities will help you to thrive in this position.
Beyond that, we’re keen to hear from men and women that are competent in project management and have a sound knowledge of (occupational) and environmental health issues, relevant to the customer base, as well as a sound knowledge of worker welfare and Human Performance & Care.
You’ll have a registration in Occupational Health, a strong customer focus and are fluent in both Dutch and English.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.