Lead Specialist 1 Specialist EHS – Health and Safety Job in Mexico
Roles and Responsibilities
- Individuals with expertise in a specific area, such as industrial hygiene, injury & illness, ergonomics, electrical safety, process safety management, etc. and/or providing general health & safety advice and support for multiple sites or a region. Note: Individuals located a specific site who support only that site should be classified as “Operational, Fixed Facilities,” even if they have a specific area of expertise unless they also support multiple sites or service operations. May include individuals supporting services, projects and construction.*
- Advises Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leads as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Environmental Health & Safety). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Health and Safety.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.