Lead Health and Safety Specialist Position in Russia
Job ID: 1929861
Job Location: TYUMEN, Tyumen’, Russian Federation
Key job responsibilities:
- Maintaining Company health, safety and security system.
- Implementing, monitoring and ensuring employees’ are trained in Company-adopted policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensuring compliance with HSE related laws and regulations by Company departments, being proactive in preventing injuries and occupational illnesses, in creating healthy and safe work environment, providing working condition fringe benefits to employees.
- Keeping employees informed on workplace environment and safety, existing job hazards, fringe benefits employees are entitled to depending on work conditions (physically demanding, hazardous jobs, harmful work environments and other specific working conditions), on personal protection equipment and measures of protection from harmful and hazardous industrial factors.
- Ensuring Company employees are in a timely manner provided safety clothes, footwear and other PPEs, healthy nutrition, milk and other foods of equal value.
- Monitoring condition and integrity of personal and collective protection equipment.
- Identifying demand in and managing the provision of safety trainings, conducting induction trainings, supervising provisioning of induction trainings (initial, refresher, off-schedule, toolbox) to employees in all HSE-relating aspects.
- Ensuring the provision of specific work environment assessments and participating in the activities of the assessment board.
- Setting the HSE Department budget and controlling its execution.
- Identifying employees required to undergo and organizing execution of mandatory preliminary pre-employment and periodic medical examinations, pre-/post-trip and pre-/post-workshift medical check-ups.
- Providing guidance to Company Managers in developing new and reviewing existing HSE procedures as well as in compiling programs to have employees trained in safe working practices.
- Initiating HSE incidents and occupational illnesses investigations, analyzing causes of workplace injuries, occupational illnesses, issuing action plans to prevent them.
- Cooperating with government and supervisory authorities, representing the Company during the course of HSE compliance inspections.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply HERE
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.