Junior Health and Safety Officer Job in Dublin
Company: Ward Personnel
- Dublin City Centre / Dublin South / Dublin
- 35000 – 45000
- Permanent full-time
- Ref: WPC792
Our client, a main contractor who are involved in a variety of projects of new builds in the Dublin region, are looking for a Junior Health and Safety Officer to join their team based in the City Centre of Dublin.
You will be reporting to the Senior H&S Manager.
A generous payment package is on offer for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
– Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
– Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion
– Assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
– Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
– Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
– To ensure policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
– Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
– Ensure that EHS lessons learnt and other initiatives are properly communicated.
– Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and environmental management.
We are looking for:
– Relevant Health & Safety Qualification – OSH or IOSH Certification
– At least 1 year experience in a similar role, ideally gained in construction.
– Should possess a sound understanding of Health and Safety legislation
– Ability to evaluate current and emerging trends in health and safety management.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply below! Alternatively, you can call Ross on
IOSH, NEBOSH, Construction
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.