First-Aid/CPR & AED Adjunct Instructor
National Safety Council is looking for part-time First Aid/CPR & AED Instructors. Work with great companies in or near your home town! The National Safety Council is the nation’s leading safety advocate with the mission to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy. If you are interested in working to make the world measurably safer, NSC is the place for you. Come work with a collaborative team of passionate, mission driven individuals!
As a First Aid, CPR & AED Instructor, youll teach employees of varying occupations how to respond correctly when a medical emergency occurs.
Participants Learn How To:
- Act in an Emergency
- Prevent Disease Transmission
- Check the Victim
- Recovery Position
- Stop Choking
- Triage Bleeding and Wound Care
- Treat Shock
- Treat Burns
- Manage Bone, Joint and Muscle Injuries
- Respond to Poisoning and Allergic Reactions
- Perform CPR and AED
- Rescue and Move Victims
The courses developed by the National Safety Council meet the latest guidelines for First Aid, CPR and AED and OSHA requirements.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience as a First-Aid CPR and AED instructor.
- Current certification as a First-Aid, CPR and AED instructor from a nationally recognized First-Aid provider such as the American Red Cross, or American Heart Association.
- Health Care Provider credentials are a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required.
Continuous Recruitment Notice
The National Safety Council continuously accepts applications for part-time instructors to establish a broad and diverse pool of available candidates. By submitting an application for this posting you are applying to be a part of NSC’s pool for potential employment as an instructor. There may not be a current opening.
The Human Resources department will keep your application and accompanying documents on file and under consideration for a period of two years. After this time has elapsed, your application will be removed from our system and you will be invited to reapply.