ExxonMobil’s Medical and Occupational Health (MOH) Department is currently seeking qualified candidates specializing in Industrial Hygiene. ExxonMobil offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary, attractive benefits and an opportunity to join a dynamic organization offering career growth.
The Industrial Hygienist is responsible for comprehensive Industrial Hygiene activities with an understanding of air monitoring methods, sample handling, data analysis, ventilation, radiation, use of air monitoring equipment and report writing. The candidate will provide direct support to refining and chemical operations, and will report to a site Industrial Hygiene Coordinator. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for the job. The potential work locations are: Billings, MT, Spring, TX, Baytown TX, Beaumont, TX and Baton Rouge, LA.
- Develops annual Industrial Hygiene (IH) plans for the site (with IH Coordinator)
- Performs Industrial Hygiene activities including but not limited to identification, assessment and control of potential chemical, physical and biological hazards in the workplace
- Supports the exposure assessment system database. This includes qualitative and quantitative exposure assessment documentation
- Provides Professional IH support / oversee IH programs and practices at assigned locations
- Ensures that occupational health practices and regulatory requirements are reviewed and implemented
- Provides IH support for emergency response activities
- Participates in emerging issues analysis and resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene or a physical science/engineering discipline
- Master’s degree in Industrial Hygiene or related science/engineering field preferred but not required
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) certification preferred but not required
- Work experience in the petrochemical industry is preferred but not required
- Willingness to relocate for job assignments
- Ability to work well in at team environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate well to different levels of the organization
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Strong computer skills (relational databases, spreadsheets, and word processing)
- Strong technical writing skills and detail oriented
- Self-starter and highly motivated
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.