HSSE Advisor Position in Australia
Job Ref: 123674BR
Primary Location: Perth, Australia
If you’re an experiencedHSSE Advisor with a background in Turnarounds and Brownfield, then this is a good opportunity for you to develop your technical skills whilst working for an industry leader.
What’s the role?
The HSSE advisor for Brownfield projects and Turnarounds (TA) has the responsibility to provide HSSE expertise and support to the Prelude Brownfield projects and Turnarounds teams to ensure all HSSE hazards are effectively identified and managed and HSSE requirements are taken into account in all phases of work preparation and execution.
Scope of role includes all aspects of work preparation planning and execution, from strategy definition to lookbacks for learnings and future planning. Contractor Management of other HSSE resources to support delivery, particularly in the lead up and during campaigns & TAs.
Some of the key deliverables and responsibilities of this role are:
- HSSE focal point for all scope undertaken before, during and after the events. Provides clear support and direction.
- Partners with leadership and key stakeholders including contractors to drive a culture of Goal Zero for all Brownfield and TA activities.
- Coordinates the preparation and execution of all HSSE specific activities during Brownfield project & T/A from scope selection to execution and reporting (delivery of the HSSE induction plan)
- Support execution of Maintenance/Assurance activities with HSSE expertise.
- Facilitates HAZID’s and Safety Reviews.
- Participate in reviews of the work plans and schedules to ensure HSSE aspects are taken into account in work method statements and JSAs
- Leverages from expertise from other HSSE functional experts or from across the Group or industry
- Focal point for coordinating Waste Disposal requirements, in consultation with waste SME
- Ensures compliance with Shell HSSE & SP Control Framework, Prelude Safety Case, Environment Plan and all relevant HSSE legal requirements.
- Ensures all safety related equipment needs are analysed and arrangements are made to have the equipment on hand for safe execution.
- During execution phases, communicate daily all HSSE activities (audit findings, near-miss reports, incidents) and feedback through the Team Leader.
- Provide guidance to execution teams regarding HSSE aspects.
What we need from you
- HSSE/OHS/Engineering qualification with experience as a HSSE professional / practitioner with direct Brownfield and TA experience
- Experienced HSSE leader, with detailed knowledge of personal and process safety delivery and risk management.
A proven track record in successful delivery of Brownfield project campaigns or Turnaround scopes in a major refinery or gas processing facility, ideally with relevant offshore experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.