Full Job Description
Our client; a reputable Oil & Gas Company is looking to fill the role of a HSE SUPPORT OFFICER
Experience in HSE Yard Management, HSE Documentation/ Project Documentation development & Project specific HSE Documentation. (HAZOP, HAZID, Qualitative Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation & Audits).
Sound knowledge in HSE matters, i.e. legislation, codes of practice, Company specifications, etc.
· Quick thinking and ability to remain calm under pressure.
· Excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills; tact, patience, diplomacy, confidentiality and integrity
· Negotiation and Vendor Management
· Relationship Management
· Time Management
· Organizing and Prioritizing
· Accident Investigation
· HSE Reporting
· Project Management
· Risk and Hazard Identification and Management
· Occupational Health
Bachelor’s degree in any Sciences / Social sciences or Engineering discipline.
A Master’s degree in Sciences, Engineering, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment will be an advantage.
HSE professional qualification is required
Membership in any other relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org use ‘HSE SUPPORT OFFICER ‘ as mail subject
Job Types: Part-time, Contract