HSE Support Manager England
Job Type: Permanent
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref.: BBBH25187
Our client is recruiting a new role for a Health & Safety Support Manager to support the Global Head, working on a major client account in the city.
You will be responsible for development and maintenance of a first class safety program and rolling out new processes through the organisation. You will have project involvement around EHS and work closely with operational teams.
Other tasks will include reporting, auditing and attending meetings whilst maintaining management systems.
- CMIOSH / GradIOSH or working towards chartered
- Previous experience within a large, diverse organisation with robust H&S program
- Knowledgeable with range of Health and Safety tools.
- Ideal background would be from a Facilities Management, Property/Real Estate or professional services.
- Good understanding of standards, legislation, codes of practice and operating procedures
To be part of a leading organisation, where there is scope for growth and involvement, along with a wide range of benefits please apply with your CV.