HSE Supervisor Halliburton United States
Requisition Number: 45501
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad directio the candidate will be:
- Responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of global PSL/Region/Support Function HSE strategies, policies, procedures and processes.
- Position may be PSL-specific or assigned to a specific geography or support function, may span a large geographic area, or may require a specialty in a technical professional area.
- Assists with the implementation and oversight of the integrated management system that at a minimum meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- Serves as the technical or procedural advisor to other functional and operational counterparts.
- Interfaces with functional leadership at all organizational levels, providing leadership and coaching to facilitate continuous HSE performance improvement.
- Leads the implementation of processes which have been established to ensure compliance with applicable standards, requirements and identified best practices.
- Leads and participates in diverse activities such as permit applications, hazard identification and risk management, plan development and implementation, proposal review, expert in incident investigation/causal analysis and corrective actions, report review, and performance assessments.
- Interfaces with business development, operations personnel, clients, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies, researching and interpreting standards, codes and regulations and providing reports as required.
- Provides leadership, supervision, data interpretation, plan development and technical advice.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships with regulatory authorities.
- Evaluates data from audits and investigations and can explain trends including developing and presenting plans to improve performance.
- Professional working knowledge of the health, safety, and environmental processes and standards within the company, and of HSE regulatory requirements within the geographical area of responsibility.
- Skills typically acquired through an undergraduate study in HSE related field, Science, or Engineering.
- Higher education may be considered as relevant experience.
- Professional certification preferred.
- Eight to ten years of relevant experience.
Click on the link below to apply
HSE Maager Spencer Ogden France