HSE Officer Needed in UAE
Any Bachelor Degree OR Diploma from a reputed university/Institution.
Professional / Technical Qualifications.
Minimum one of the following:
– NEBOSH GC/IGC
– Diploma in Safety/HSE
– IOSH Managing Safely
– Any other HSE certifications
– Other HSE Training / Certifications will be an added advantage.
– Minimum 3-5 Years of HSE experience in any industry.
– At least 2 years of experience in managing and implementing HSE aspects in the Oil and Gas industry.
Skills and Competencies:
– Ability to conduct HSE orientation/induction/HSE awareness sessions to workers.
– Understanding and implementation of HSE Plans.
-Knowledge and experience in implementing PTW system and Gas Testing.
– Awareness on H2S & Breathing Apparatus.
– Ability to understand and participate in Risk Assessments.
– Ability to conduct HSE inspections.
– Ability to understand and implement Emergency response plans/procedures.
– Ability to speak, read and write English with good communication skills.
– Must have previous experience in ADNOC gas processing and be immediately available in the UAE.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title HSE Officer.