HSE Multi Site Business Partner in England
Location: England, United Kingdom
Job ID: 2072
• Responsibility for multiple sites within a cluster as defined by the Line Manager (these may change from time to time to meet business needs)
• Driving business standardisation and assist with the continued adherence to the HSMS and any other relevant HSE & BCM policies at the sites
• Meeting annual Safety, Health and Environmental objectives which will be assessed via the performance management system
• Experience working and leading in an operational H&S role
• Previous H&S responsibility in warehouse and transport environments, target focused and an ability to deliver standardised programs
• NEBOSH National General Certificate
• Stakeholder management skills and management influencing abilities
How To Apply
interested and qualified candidates can apply using the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.