HSE Lead at Ascentech Services Limited in Ogun, Nigeria
Industry / Sector: Food Processing / FMCG
Location: Mowe, Ogun
– Develop and ensure a safety culture in the Factory by setting up safety systems and procedures
– Build a team in the safety department and lead them with appropriately training them on safety standards.
– Responsible for all statuary requirements of the country in environmental health & safety.
– Develop and ensure the emergency preparedness plan, CTI, THA, Risk Assessments, PTW system etc.
– Prepare and share safety reports with the Management regularly on a weekly basis.
– Responsible for preparing Hygiene checklist and ensure the achievement of at least 85% hygiene score in the audits.
– Responsible for the factory certifications like HACCP, BRC and FSMA Organic etc.
– BSc/HND in Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or a related field. Higher qualifications and professional certification in a related discipline will be an advantage.
– Minimum 6 years work experience in the relevant field – preferably the FMCG / Manufacturing industry. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.