HSE Coordinator KLX Aerospace United States
KLX Energy Services LLC provides a broad range of technical solutions and equipment to our customers. We provide the right people, best equipment and most convenient locations to deliver expert energy services for every phase of the wellsite. This includes drilling, completions, re-fracing, production, workover, and plug and abandonment. From technical services and wireline to rentals and accommodations, we keep our customers operations running economically, effectively and safely.
At KLX, you’ll work side-by-side with devoted professionals. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a strong and evolving company; such as excellent compensation and benefits packages, limitless opportunities for professional growth, and a voice in shaping our future. All while working in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, integrity, and professionalism.
We are currently seeking an experienced HSE Coordinator for our Oklahoma City location.
Nature of Work: Purpose
- May operate out of a service shop or at a customer’s well location with exposure to inclement weather and confined spaces.
- Supports and enforces daily implementation of HSE systems, processes, procedures, and regulations.
- Shows visible commitment to HSE and be seen as an HSE leader at all times.
- Ensures that company policies are posted, known, understood and applied by all employees.
- Verifies that the site supervisor has received clear HSE objectives.
- Reviews certification records and keep personnel aware of their HSE training requirements.
- Immediately reports any HSE non conformances to HSE regional manager.
- Support ISN, DOT, Drug-testing & data base, claims risk management, reporting, policy, licensing, certifications, HSE training, etc.
- Liability Insurance liaison for Risk Management and Worker Comp carrier programs
- Coordinate all area HSE meetings and maintain documentation associated with company safety policy requirements as directed by HSE Regional Manager.
- Support and maintain HSE policies in alignment with ISNetworld and other customer HSE sites as necessary
- Maintain confidentiality of employee records at all times
- Format reports, spreadsheets, business letters, and internal memos in support of the HSE & Fleet group
- Performance reports pertaining to results, cost and outcome
- Support & coordination of all personnel HSE performance on and off job locations
- Personnel relations to include: incidents, reports, training, coordination
- Ensure all company policy adherence and implementation
- Ensure compliance with all state/federal laws and regulations
- HSE Vendor relations, supply & inventory
Level of Work: Responsibilities
- Good oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with employees and management
- Must be able to read and understand complex hazardous shipping labels, Material Safety Data Sheets, etc.
- Must possess detailed knowledge of HSE operations, policy, regulation, and programs including all industry, customers, municipal, state, and federal regulations
- Skill in reading technical industry related documentation
- Strong speaking skills including extemporaneous speaking and speaking with people of varied backgrounds
- Must possess superior skills with changing tasks, distractions, fluctuating workload, prioritizing, follow through, and ambiguity.
- Strong skills in coaching, persuasion, negotiation, and establishing working relationships.
- Must have strong reasoning skills
- The job focus is on the completion of tasks for which a detailed understanding is needed how they fit into the work processes of the department.
- High School or GED
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience of HSE operations, policy, regulation & programs
- Must possess an acceptable driving record
- Computer knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Working knowledge of Industry-related equipment, function and safety requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Health, Safety, & Environment or related discipline
- All current HSE certifications