Job Title: HSE Assistant.
Location: INTERCHANGE, SAGAMU
A fast growing multinational company is looking to engage the service of an HSE ASSISTANT to supervise its night shift operations.
The occupant of this position will assist the HSE management system in the manufacturing of Dairy Products, Juice and monitor construction and Project.
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the HSE ASSISTANT will;
· Conduct toolbox talks, induction and training.
· Monitor and supervise HSE activities at night.
· Monitor and supervise construction and Project Safety activities.
· Coordinate waste management system.
· Monitor incident investigation and reporting.
· Conduct daily Risk Assessment such as fire safety and prevention.
· Perform any other assignments given by the HSE OFFICER.
Qualifications and skills required
The occupant of this position should possess;
· HND/BSc in Engineering or Science.
· Proven experience in HSE roles.
· Skilled in Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation, Fire Safety, Construction etc.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· At least 1-2 years experience required.
All applications and cover-letter be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail. Application closes on or before 25th October, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.