Health Economist Job in Lagos & Abuja, Nigeria
The Candidate will focus on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the health system at federal and state level. The candidate will work with local and international partners to feed directly into decision-making, formulation of strategy.
· Develop relevant investment cases for health that communicate health benefits to health, budget, finance ministries, partners etc
· Provide support for strategic planning for health, appropriate role for private sector and efficient resource allocation for public sector.
· Provide technical assistance to the Ministry of health.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Health Economics, Public Health, Public Policy, Statistics, or other Social Sciences). 5 years’ experience in health sector/health economics related reviews and analytical work at the National/State level. Master’s degree is a plus
· Knowledge of the Nigerian and state health system and key health system actors.
· Experience in providing technical assistance to government at national or sub-national levels
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their resumé and cover letters to email@example.com