Environmental Health and Safety Manager Job in Lagos, Nigeria
We are looking to recruit an EHS Manager for a client company based in Lagos.
Reporting to the Head, Human Resources, the EHS Manager be responsible for ensuring that all operations and activities are performed in accordance with the HSE Policy, regulations, standards and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities includes:
– Advise management on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and environment legislation.
– Investigate all accidents and damage to Plant property, identify root causes and recommend actions to prevent re-occurrence.
– Liaise with external bodies on HSE matters for support and collaboration and to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices
Drive commitment to improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance.
Qualifications and experience
– HND / B.Sc. in Environmental Sciences or Engineering or any other related course.
– HSE Certification such as NEBOSH is required etc.
– Minimum of Seven years cognate experience.
– Ability to demonstrate the application of risk assessment to company operations and activities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, May 21, 2021.