EHS Specialist Job in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Reference: 14827 (RJ)
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Market related
We are currently working with a global manufacturing business, who is looking to appoint an EHS Specialist for their site in Cambridgeshire. The role will be working on a fast-paced & high-risk operation, where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic HSE professional with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Support the development of the HSE culture across the site – Working with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management.
- Support day-day activities, along with longer term HSE plans
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Work with the wider organisation in order to drive an develop new ideas
- Prior experience within a Chemistry focused role, or relevant Chemistry qualification is essential
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment – ideally within a similar environment
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
- Able to work both in a team and independently
If you are interested in the role, contact:
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.